FFCRA Pay - March 30, 2020.
In order to support the new FFCRA (Family First Coranavirus Relief Act), we've created 3 new pay types that can be installed upon request to GivenHansco support. You will need to provide a valid G/L account.
New pay types:
- FFCRA-100 (Reasons 1,2,3 100% match up to 80 hours)
- FFCRA-23 (Reasons 4,6 66.7% match up to 80 hours)
- FFCRA-FMLA (Reason 5 – 66.7% match up to 400 hours)
Due to time constraints these will work just like other pay types – there will be no automatic capping of hours. You will be responsible for managing total hours paid and other limits related to the plan.
To make tracking total hours and pay easier, we can provide a custom report that shows
- Total hours and pay for all of the above pay types that have been paid
- Total hours and pay for all of the above pay types that are pending on time cards.
The new pay types will appear similar to any other pay type: